Thought I’d share with you the finished print going off to raise funds for the charity Air Ambulance.
The Vincent motorbike lino cut has been placed over a gelliplate which includes an array of leaves and I’ve added a wash of coffee for the road and a bit of gold to bring out the logo.
This has made my hand ache considerably. My uncle was a sign writer but I’ve found this painstakingly slow to do. I’m learning as I go and quite pleased with how this is turning out. Only taken five hours so far!
Please note, I did not write the poem, a great poem, merely used it to practise my calligraphy skills and have posted it here as it will be including some printing technique (watch for the illustrations) 🙂